Electronic drum kits, ukuleles, keyboards, and other instruments are all in the hands of Donner. A$289.99. Kudos to Donner for being able to create a beautiful quality guitar and selling it at such a great price. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Sign in to see your saved items. The sound is prolonged well. Donner DPJ-100 4-String Electric Bass Guitar Kit Full-Size Standard PJ-Style Bass. Lodging the switch could get different pickup combinations to produce a rich and distinctive sound of its own. Donner does have a Hum route in neck, but requires some routing of fender pickguard to fit. An excellent beginner guitar-even looks good. Last month I started practicing guitar, I am a complete beginner. Well crafted, no sharp fret ends, neck is true to bridge, body is a string thru design and beautiful front to back, individual string saddles, and sounds decent too. Bad Fit and finish are great. Join for free and start earning 8% back on every purchase. My five-stars are for the combination of affordability and playability. I am very happy with the guitar, and proudly give it 5 stars based on quality for the price point. It's a bit dry, but I'll fix that when I get the guitar back from the shop. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. I found the location of the output jack to be a bit awkward, since its on the side of the guitar near the bottom instead of on the larger surface of the body. $109.58. I only found one flaw in the finish where the clear coat bubbled a little bit. A$449.99. Learn more, Last update on 2023-03-05 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API. Coming in at extremely budget friendly prices, the DST-100W We accept returns of merchandise within 30 days of receipt. It is one of the most preferred beginner electric guitars, thanks to its amazing look and sound. I may change the strings but it sounds great and feels great. I bought the Donner DTC-100 (tele style) guitar for fun because of the low price and the reviews I have seen. (67) In stock, 2 units. Luckily I know how to do that, but it can be very costly to get it done professionally. Tuning Pegs are made of Steel for easy tuning and to keep the tuned string held in position. Darrell Braun Guitar 814K subscribers Subscribe 186K views 1 year ago Looking for a guitar that's well built and won't cost. When she was a student, she was the president of the music club at the university. My guitar came and i was quite surprised in the quality of it to be so inexpensive. Tuning Pegs are made of Steel for easy tuning and to keep the tuned string held in position. To purchase early call 877-898-1970, The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease-purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. I need to do some tweaking, but so far, so good. My guitar came with a thin tiny crack in the finish around the neck pocket. A look at the Xuul Katun VI by Distorted Branch. The sound is prolonged well. Brand New items are sold by an authorized dealer or original builder and include all original packaging. $78.04 + $40.55 shipping. The amp is small and easy to move around, has master volume, gain knobs, and tone which was amazing for the price. Nice quality gig bag included along with a couple other goodies. Because its made with the same materials as the DAD-812, you can expect a sound thats just as rich, full, and resonant. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If you click a link on this page, then go on to make a purchase, we may receive a commission but at no extra cost to you. For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be COMPLETE DONNER PEDALBOARD Breakdown, Build, Rig, and Playthrough by woodsnstrings. They fixed the issue with little to no effort on my end and now I have a 100% intact and functioning piano. The shipping company will call you to schedule your delivery date and time, Someone will need to be home to receive the package, Be sure you have measured your entryway and have help available to carry the item in, Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks, For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. In the case of Donner, unfortunately, there isnt much more to investigate. If I would compare this guitar to a Glarry or a Squier Bullet I would say that the Donner is a better guitar in fit, finish, general quality and playability. Donner DST-100S is an electric guitar for beginners with 2 classic humbuckers and one single coil pickup, making it well-suited for both blues rock and other musical styles. Guitar was packed nicely with an outer covering over the box that I guess was for extra protection. Theyre most known for their fantastic kalimbas. I'd have loved a guitar like this as a beginner. There are a nice range of different delay effects you can produce using the three controls. The company has a long history of making quality instruments, and the electric guitar is no exception. Check out this Donner guitar here:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081B3PMNHMy Donner bass guitar review can be viewed here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqD4ui. Excellent Condition. The strings were protected with a paper covering. Best guitar you can get for the price, i added a few touches to make it my own, but it plays great right out of the box. It has a beautiful look, and the finish is not amateurish at all. Also the frets seemed a little rough but with a little bit of play they have become pretty smooth. The most noticeable change distinction between them is their general design, on the Donner DAD-412C GA adds a touch of classic retro flair to the piece. Product Description Who is this guitar suitable for? Plays waaay better than some high end Teles. This will not allow the pickup to be adjust high enough to be useful. Out of the box, this guitar was not nearly as well set up as my other recent low cost purchases. It was a great deal. Buy Musical Instruments & Accessories online and read professional reviews on Donner electric guitar 39 beginner, Martin Guitar / Bass. New. $214.87. Donner Guitar Kit: https://amzn.to/2NKGeJtThe value for price gap is getting amazing. $9.99. Once I made these adjustments, the guitar is very much playable. (19) In stock, 24 units. It looks the part, and is priced perfectly to either buy for somebody else as a gift, or for someone to buy for themselves if they are just getting started. A good guitar cable can bring better sounds and reduce noise. Bottom line, I'm not currently wowed like I was with my prior low cost purchases, but I don't regret taking a 110 buck chance on this thing. Donner has been committed to designing a perfect - classic electric guitar for beginner, you can play it immediately when you receive Donner electric guitar kit! Final thoughts: if you are just learning and doing chords, this guitar is great. Plan to use it a lot on our gigs. Donner MIDI Products. . See terms and Fret ends are pretty smooth, I'll adjust the action down a bit, intonation was right on. There is a spacer between the cover and the pickup. Sign up for our newsletter be the first to know about coupons and special promotions. NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Donner, a leading manufacturer of innovative and feature-rich musical instruments, made its NYFW debut when it teamed with Private Policy to feature. Very nice product not just for beginners. Not only does it have everything you need to learn and play electric guitar, but its so affordable that jumping in doesnt require a big investment. A$38 off on orders over A$300 | code: EAM38 25% off Any 2 Pieces | Code: EAP25 - {Pedal} Package delaysRemote Shipping Fee in Some Areas . Your best mix is always one that is achieved through disparate monitoring comparisons. Got my Tele-style guitar from Donner. Orders will be shipped directly from the local warehouse. This instrument is a thing of beauty, flawless finish as well as good frets and tuners. The Donner DTC-100 starter right-hand electric guitar kit includes all the equipment and accessories to start playing right out the box. The guitar sounds and plays so well, I have decided to keep it. Very easily remedied. I'd recommend swapping those out first thing. In addition to best donner guitars, you also have to buy many other things for yourself and your family, so spend a reasonable amount. Sign up for our newsletter be the first to know about coupons and special promotions. Donner Noise Gate Pedal, Noise Killer Guitar Pedal Noise Suppressor Effect 2 Modes for Electric Guitar and Bass True Bypass 20,999 $39.99 $ 39 . Aber wenn schon auf dem Paket oben "Guitar" steht erwarte Ich mir etwas mehr vorsicht beim transportieren. It was very quiet. I really like the neck and am surprised there's no fret sprout. Please note that we cannot ship to PO Boxes. I am thrilled with the sound and quality of the instrument, especially for the priceI consider it not only a great deal, but a fine instrument. Examples of Donner Guitar. After being very pleased with purchases from IYV and Indio, I decided to pull the trigger on a Donner Tele style that kept popping up in my social media pages. Second, to last, theres Moukey, which concentrates on audio equipment. Overall, I am very impressed with this guitar and may buy the Stratocaster version. I always loved the Tele style guitars. *The initial Payment (plus tax) is charged at lease signing. Using the 5 ways pickups switches and coil split function, DST-152 can meet different needs for multiple music styles. There is greater power and depth to the sound produced by a solid wood top. Easy to grasp thanks to its Dreadnought physique. Playing with phosphor bronze strings is quite easy. Designed for beginners, its simple to use. Theres no denying that the sound is top-notch. Electric Guitar FERNANDES FV-105RR Black White Dot Randy Rhoads 21 frets USED. Choosing the best donner guitars requires you to consider several things. (Please note that I replaced the original pickguard with a black one. Love the Gitar (but the strap is way way way too short!!!!) It has the perfect tone I was looking for to play some blues. We take a no holds barred approach to this . I have been wanting an inexpensive T-style guitar for quite some time. Thanks for the great deal on my first guitar Donner! I'm very happy with this purchase! I have been playing guitar for many years and am very pleased with my purchase. Donner DAE-41 41 inch Spruce Mahogany Body Acoustic Electric Guitar Cutaway Acustica Electro Guitarra Beginner kit for Adult with Built-in Tuner EQ. The tuners aren't bad and it tunes easily. Plastic bag covered the gig bag with the guitar enclosed inside the gig bag. My new Echo Square pedal absolutely blew me away. The Donner DAG-1C Beginner Acoustic Guitar is one of the brand's most popular units. Great guitar especially for a beginner like myself. The DTC-100 electric guitar has a valid string length of 25.5" (648 mm)The DTC-100 is equipped with a 10cm thick electric guitar bag. I have played it for a few weeks now and it has kept its tunning even though I use lots of blending. . Two classic single-coil pickups and a three-position blade pickup selector switch. The fit and finish is top notch and absolutely beautiful. The media could not be loaded. Enjoy your own fun and colorful life. An excellent value for the money. Cheaper Guitar VS Expensive Guitar ($170 vs $1,300) Can the Donner electric guitar hold up to the Fender Stratocaster? Quite possibly my favorite of the six Donner pedals I own so far. Unique Design The DTC-100S features a solid poplar wood body with fine arches, chrome tuner keys, high-end brass strings, and a PVC pickguard. But if you want it to play as good as a $500+ guitar it's going to need some fret work on the 10th and up. If feels great, and is a pleasure to play! Shop, Hollow & Semi-Hollow Nut was cut close to perfect. Then played it and it sounded great. The tuners weren't great at all. Donner DST-100 Full Size Electric Guitar Kit with Amplifier 39-Inch Solid Body HSS Pickup Beginner Set. Donner cannot be considered a sturdy instrument. Great beginner guitar! replaced After the setup, this guitar plays and sounds great. Music has played an enormous part of my life, and I'm honored I get to share my experiences with you! Its classic dreadnought design ensures that players of all skill levels will be able to enjoy playing it. The pedal is quiet and doesn't color the tone at all - just produces a nice analogue delay. Thank you Donner. Those who have reported problems with Donner guitars have received prompt assistance. donnerca. At some point Ill take off the string and do a fret polish but for now no complaints. A good guitar cable can bring better sound and reduce noise.The natural, bright sound complements the warm sounds of the solid wood. At the end of the day, if I were buying . to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Donner DST-152 39 Inches Electric Guitar Kit HSS Pickup Coil Split Solid Body Electric Guitar with Amp/Bag/Accessories. It definitely plays great. When Donner began selling ukuleles on Amazon in 2018. their fan base exploded. For the price, ya can't beat it. Donner 39 Inch Solid LP Electric Guitar Kit Beginner Sunburst w/ Bag,Strap,Cable. Zurck zum Thema Plektrum, sind keine dabei. Never consider purchasing a pre-owned Donner. String through body adds sustain. NOT! You everything from soulful music to pop hits with it. Using a Spruce top and scallop bracing, this acoustic guitar is designed to produce an incredibly powerful and resonant sound. To start a return, you mustnotify us and get a return address. Considering how much is included, the price is excellent. I waited approximately three months for the guitar to come back into stock it was totally worth the wait A beautiful guitar well made and sounds awesome. Excellent guitar when it is setup. The pickups sounds reasonably good and the fret ends are impeccable. Took me about 10 minutes to knock a bit off that spot, re-crown and then sand the fret. Lodging the switch could get different pickup combinations to produce a rich and distinctive sound of its own. I had a coupon from a reviewer on YouTube and for $126 shipped with accessories like a decent gig bag, strap, and cable its hard to beat the quality for the price. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. Out of the box and padded gig bag it was setup very nice. Copyright 2023. The Tremolo system was set perfectly as well as the setup. Out of the 21 guitars i own i needed a tele style and couldnt pass up the price. The guitars from Donner are highly regarded on YouTube and the price performance ratio for what you get is as good as or better than a Squire at twice the price. $129.99. Donner DPB-510 Electric Bass Guitar by Miguel Sequeira. The settings give you a bunch of options and tone changes are excellent. Excellent products, worth three times their cost. However, instructions are poorly written (or poorly translated) and the slider handle was ripped off prior to opening. Service 12. 1.Products with quality-related issues . It's a pleasure to play. Natural wood, black, and sunburst finishes are all options for the 1C. Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement, Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold, Choose between two sources and two monitor pairs, Professional mono, mute and dim functions, Passive audio path with no power supply needed. The sound in reasonably good -- the front pickup is rather weak in volume and is somewhat dull, but passable; the bridge pickup is significantly louder, brighter though somewhat harsh yet is Tele-like. There is also some string buzz. I was tasked with finding one and decided on this. I highly recommend this guitar. Visually, the guitar is very attractive. I also have the Donner Alpha-Cruncher pedal, and the delay is great! It is one of the most affordable guitars available, and the fact that it comes with a complete beginner set makes it surprisingly worth the money. Great value. Donner has altered the iconic S-Style guitar for smaller learners with the new compact kid's electric guitar series. Free shipping for many products! *No Credit Needed Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. I play this guitar more then all my other guitars combined, because of its tones are "Hypnotic"! I needed a tele body to replace a ash body that was too heavy and worn out. I decided to learn electric this summer, and this guitar was one of the best decisions Ive made this summer. $102.99. I have to say that Im pleasantly surprised at the fit, finish, and sound of the Donner DTC-100S. An immaculate piece of Art, equivalent to, if not better then any other Telecaster style guitar I have played! Of these, the 3watt MINI is slightly underwhelming compared to the 10w or 15w amps included in most starter packs. It comes with everything needed to tune and learn how to play. I also bought a small fret end file for rounding sharp frets (and have needed it on "namebrand" guitars as well). Donner Sun Burst Electric Guitar RO 132936 kh working hardly used. This is well built, the fret ends are really well done, they do need some crown polishing though. It has 20 watts of power and can be used with headphones for private practice or plugged into an amplifier or effects pedals. Donner DST-100 Full Size Electric Guitar Kit with Amplifier 39-Inch Solid Body HSS Pickup Beginner Set. I recommend Donner products to the parents of all my beginners and they are impressed when I use Donner guitars in church. Its a fun toy because its little and easy to handle. It generates a lot of volumes and makes a lot of noise. The laminated mahogany contributes to the overall warmth of the sound. For the money, its a good buy. Hi, my name is Jayden and I am author/editor for PlayTheTunes. Orders will be shipped directly from the local warehouse. They are a gift for my Great Granddaughters. Donnerdeal. Unboxing a Super Cheap Donner Guitar.But Is It Worth Buying ? I absolutely love this guitar and Im looking forward to purchasing my next guitar from donner. This tele Is awesome! (13) C$255.99. $199.99. This blows my mind fast neck stays in tune beautiful finish would buy again! Overview and Final Score: 5.4 The Donner DST-100W is a surprisingly reliable and enjoyable take on the classic Strat design. Donner has expanded tremendously over the last eight years, and they now produce a wide range of instruments. Frets are smooth, switch is solid and finish is stellar. All Rights Reserved. There is no hum or noise in the wiring and the controls work great. Depending on preference this could be good or bad but this guitar has some weight to it! Great price compared to similar brand new items. Used Donner DST STANDARD SERIES Solid Body Electric Guitar. I'm very impressed with Donner products and service. With the Donner DAD-812 adult beginner guitar, youll also get a starter package that includes everything youll need to get started playing right away, including an electronic tuner, a strap, and a capo for the guitar, as well as an assortment of celluloid guitar, picks, and extra strings. So out of 10, it's an 8/10. Donner DST-152 is one of the recent models from the DST or Donner Seeker series guitars. It checks all the T style boxes , it's better than a Squire and rounds off my collection. I have purchased 3 Donner guitars. Great little guitar. The bottom of the bag is also equipped with anti-wear parts. Wow, plays super nice with fast action and in tune throughout the fingerboard. Perfect Stability, Mellow Tone. Its also worth noting that this guitars brass strings produce a loud, metallic sound. Despite this, youre not spending less than $200 for the inclusion of such supplemental features and a high-quality guitar, youre investing in a low-level instrument that can help you advance is a good idea. Check your cash and come up with a specific budget for the item. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive guitar from beginner to advanced, cant go wrong. The DAD-412C has a richer, fuller sound because of its unique design, which emphasizes bass and mid-range frequencies. 3-7 days delivery. The comfortable, full-size body makes it easy to switch between electric and acoustic guitars when desired. After that it was smooth sailing and happy playing, lol. In most cases, if they receive a damaged product Donner sends them a replacement and allows them to keep or dispose of the defective one in any way they choose. Sound is great for the price, I recommend raising the pickups a touch to really make it sing. From A$419.99. | Image via Distorted Branch. With some bridge & neck adjustments I found I like playing this guitar. Orders will be shipped directly from the local warehouse. I am amazed at the quality for the price! Inexpensive but sounds pretty good to me. Used Donner STANDARD SERIES Solid Body Electric Guitar. have already turned on 2 musicians freind salesman to call you and order one of same 140.00 guitar package I bought. It also includes a complete accessory kit and a mini amp! Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailers cash price. Currently, Donner offers services for four distinct companies in the industry. All Rights Reserved. Mahoganys back and sides add a warm, rich, and vibrant tone to the guitar. a bundle of strings, a pick set. $12.49. Can't beat the combined price and quality. Im trying to get the hex key sent but am having communication problems. Mackie Big Knob Passive is a proven design that delivers professional level control, plus source and monitor selection for studios of any size. Acoustic Guitar. Each brand has its own advantages. Donnermusic. Some of the electric guitar kits even come with a mini amp. When it comes to affordable guitars, youll be able to locate one that suits your needs from this brand. I'll probably put locking tuners on it - that's just personal preference. (18) In stock, 6 units. Great little starter axe hard to beat for the money. The bridge is very hot with a lot of twang while the neck gives a bassy, jazzy feel. Body. Orders placed before 3 p.m. Picture Information. The only flaw that I could find is a loose tone knob. Just dont expect to be able to rely on the amplifier that comes with this kit for an extended period. Being a completely Chinese made guitar, Donner compete with plenty of other cheap entry-level guitars, but are their acoustic and electric guitars actually any good? Better than my first one. The pickups sound good with a good tonal range between the neck and the bridge. There's no fret sprout or sharp ends that I have to file down. Equipped with a 3-way switch pickup selector and 2 tone/volume controls for you to choose from. Please contact them to ask about shipping. Donner doesnt have a Wikipedia entry as of the time of this writing. Now the good stuff: It plays like butter-even the fret ends and tops were smooth right out of the box! I am still exploring new sounds with the different modes and adjustments. There are four color choices: Ice Blue, Black, Sunburst, and Polar White. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. The electronics are impeccable and the construction is good. The strat-style guitar has the traditional 6 strings layout and comes only in right-hand orientation. Its a shame that nothing is known about this new guitar manufacturer. The back and sides are made from Mahogany tonewood. Contents of the kit Best Equalizer Settings: Whats The Perfect Setup? I am so happy with my piano. The fingerboard is smooth with no sharp edges on the frets. This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. (35) In stock, 50+ units. Donner Triple Looper Guitar Pedal Reviewd by Gus G. Donner DST-152 Full-Size ST Electric Guitar by Dominique Ruiz. Theyre all really good. Ist keine schlechte Gitarre , aber die Oberflche vom Hals ist nicht ganz glatt und die Bundstbchen mten etwas seitlich am Hals abgeschliffen werden . 3 on pickups. about donner Warehouse Orders will be shipped directly from the local warehouse. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. From $205.99. Sign up for our newsletter be the first to know about coupons and special promotions. Best Sale: Donner DST-100S 39 Inch Full Size Electric Guitar for Beginner. Its not as noticeable when plugged in though. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cant offer you a refund or exchange. Regardless of your level of experience in this industry, you should think about your purchasing criteria before you go shopping. $133.99 $189.99. We work with USPS, UPS and Fedex. This package also includes all the accessories beginners need to plug in and rock out immediately! Customers Services Email:service@donnerdeal.com We aim to return emails within 24 hours. I loved it. The sound is prolonged well. One gripe I have is that it is too heavy, as other reviewers have mentioned. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals. 30" Electric Guitar Kids Beginner Guitar With Amp Case Accessories Pack Black. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Electric Guitar Fernandez Gm- Jr Itho Kenichi Model at the best online prices at eBay! Matt_Dunn [UG Writer] Nov 01, 2021 10:38 AM Ultimate Guitar Matt_Dunn [+] bio Tech editor on the UG Editorial Team. I'm talking over $100 costly. Great condition but they can adjust heights of strings, & extensive tuning. I must say, this Telecaster blew me away for its affordability and quality. NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2022/PRNewswire/ -- Donner, a leading manufacturer of innovative and feature-rich musical instruments, made its NYFW debut when it teamed with Private Policy to feature. Id definitely order this again. The 1st string (high E) sounds a little muffled but it seems to be on the nut side so Ill have to tend to that next string change. A donner electric guitar is a great choice for beginners and experienced players alike. The neck looks and feels very nice, although the neck did have an issue, which was the only negative I encountered. $69.99 $99.99. I have already recommend this incredibly affordable guitar to friends. This is a beautiful electric guitar with a unique design solid basswood body. Have one to sell? The Pocket makes it easy for musicians to place accessories such as guitar wire and music. Apart from the fact that it is a fashionable guitar, it can produce some impressive tones, making it a standout among the current crop of Donner guitars. Burny FERNANDES FV-105RR Polkadot V Randy Rhoads Japan Vintage 1985 . . Donner 39 Inch Solid LP Electric Guitar Kit Beginner Sunburst w/ Bag,Strap,Cable. This is a fun tele. The hardware is thick and appears very sturdy for longevity. Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. The MASTER PLAY 30-inch is built for rock, country, and blues. of Donner 39 Inch Electric Guitar, Seeker Series DST-400 Solid Alder Body Electric Guitar for Intermediate & Pro Players, Single Coil Split System & Tremolo Bridge, Bonus Bag, Cable, Strap Visit the Donner Store 219 ratings | 47 answered questions $28999 FREE Returns Coupon: Apply $100 coupon Terms Create The Moment. I am by no means a great guitar player and do not have a lot of money to spend on my first one but for the price I have a great sounding axe. (532) In stock, 50+ units. I figured Id roll the dice on this as I am a fan of donner effects pedals and know they pack a lot of punch i to a small inexpensive package. In terms of this list, its the most fashionable. The guitar's high-quality materials, including premium rosewood fingerboard, Canadian maple neck, and a 20 Watt amplifier with a built-in speaker, will provide professional sound straight out of the box. Guides, Artist Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. Shop for Takamine gn11mce acoustic electric guitar, Donner, Guitar/Bass Parts Guitar / Bass at Shopzilla. Best value: Donner DST-152R 39" Beginner Kit Electric Guitar. A violin and wind instrument manufacturer called Easter is the second option. I am a Donner buyer. Its not much of an amplifier. 3-7 days delivery 30 Days Return Policy We accept returns of merchandise within 30 days of receipt. It's certainly not a premium guitar but it is worth the purchase as a first guitar, mod platform, second guitar and with the right setup I can see this being a gigging guitar. GLARRY GLP Full Size Electric Guitar, 39" Solid Body Beginner Set with Humbucker. All these guitars are made by hand, which means you're getting an instrument that's entirely unique. Good Played pretty decent right out of the box! It sells great starting guitars, electric and acoustic, and are full sized. You wouldnt want to be overly careful because of their excellent customer service. The neck is smooth and very comfortable in my hand. Overall the piano looks and sounds great.
Tallarin Saltado Calories, Ati Real Life Mood Disorder Sbar, Richard Petty Children's Names, Articles D