She tried to find the red haired young man, but got hoisted up by her stomach. theres a sequel up, too. there is drama, there is violence, there is pride, prejudice, blood, pain, angst, drama, and love. Draco yelled and Bellatrix held down his head, making him watch as the knife made contact with his Dark Mark. But her muscles gave up. She stared at him with an intensity that frightened him. Now she is back and she expects to find her happy and healthy but she couldn't have been more wrong. I was a little confused for the first couple chapters and had to do a little potter wiki searches to understand the family trees, but it was amazing. The writing could sometimes be a little fast, not completely understanding how they fell in love with each other in the first place. Cree que ser soltero para toda la vida, pero su amigo le asegura que quizs un da se pueda tropezar con el amor de su vida. When Dobby arrives to rescue Harry and his friends from Malfoy manor, Bellatrix doesn't let Hermione go and they are forced to leave her behind. Hermione and the former Lady Malfoy have worked together at Hogwarts for some time without incident. Bellatrix cackled, and slammed her head to the other side, refreshing the pressure put to the young witchs hips as Hermione kicked her legs and hit the free arm against the floor. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Hermione Granger. WIP. Work Search: He obeyed the orders of his Auntie Bellatrix and his Daddy like a good little Death Eater: DH ch 23 Malfoy Manor: "Draco, move this scum outside," said Bellatrix, indicating the unconscious men. Late at night, following a valentine's dinner, Hermione is feeling brave. Hermione flailed her arms in a desperate attempt to set herself free from the cold grip. Or hasnt she just heard him, because her sanity has begun slipping away? Suddenly, she nudged Hermione forward. She saw Bellatrixs wide grin. [4]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/ "Fork me on GitHub" [5]: https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=tusing "The maintainer". this is just cute tbh. Post-war, not epilogue compliant. Soon more events follow and they are brought closer together. at first glance, it seemed content. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The pressure on her chest disappeared, too, and her hips were granted a little bit of freedom. Hermione felt the thin skin slowly slicing apart and wondered in which point it might hit the vessel. realizationthe realityit numbs and it scars and it festers; a wound gone He has a wrong idea about the prefect. I had heard of how Bellatrix murdered many people. Ron, who came to save her. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. susurr de forma pensativa.Yo jams te odi, simplemente no estaba de acuerdo con cosas que hacas o decas, eso es diferente termin de un trago su leche y tom el plato del otro Alfa que haca rato ya estaba vaco. For anything that can help her overpower this crippling realization that nobody wants her, not ever. Voldemort's tyranny is over. ma'am." I was on a Wattpad binge for quite some time - think werewolves, vampires and that. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. dumbledore instructs hermione to keep an eye out for draco. But those are simple mistakes. She thought about her current situation and felt little hope. Merlin! But what else can she do when the fates have made their decision. She stays in touch with her former-colleague Narcissa who is a curse breaker and often helps her out with new finds. However, she quickly finds that even at Hogwarts, she is an outcast. She looked in their direction one last time, as if in goodbye. Cmo es que pasamos de odiarnos a entablar una conversacin decente? Thanks in advance!! When her sisters are killed by Voldemort, Bellatrix sends Hermione back in time to stop Andromeda from ever marrying Ted Tonks and joining the light. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Well well well, look who we have here. She moved the blade towards Hermiones throat again, the girl gasping and backing away. Harry and Ron, suspecting foul play, leave Hogwarts to investigate. Minutes are A veces me cuesta imaginarme tener un carcter idntico a James.En ocasiones odiamos del otro, lo que odiamos de nosotros mismos. If so, I am so excited to read more and hope that you will post that next chapter soon! Stuffed behind old tax scrolls is a black leather notebook, the type his mother uses for her projects in the Department of Mysteries, embossed with the words 'On the Origin of Magic'. Drop your wands. An awful silence seemed to stretch forever. good thing he has Neville to cuddle him and Hermione to fix it all. Hermione started to panic and attempted to wiggle her way out from under the older witchs body. here's the rundown: draco goes into hiding at hogwarts. Thank you for your suggestion. Enter them here!" Bellatrix reacted immediately. How can Hermione keep her unbreakable vow to can to keep the sisters together when she is the one driving them apart. When I first started reading FanFics I was in highschool and I am currently a nurse trying to find a moments escape during this crazy world pandemic. It could have been 50 chapters instead of 21 and been the greatest story over. Her shoes squeaked and she found herself being violently turned around. I re-read Presque Toujours Pur again as it is one of my favs am going to add stories as I read. The very idea of being in the room as Bellatrix sent chills up my spine. "I know you broke into my vault Gringotts!" Because the A one-shot for the 2023 Femslash Fuckery Fic Fest. Los odia a todos y a cada uno de ellos, pero no puede negar que hay cierta ventaja en estar en el mismo saln que muchas familias de sangre pura de Gran Bretaa. The unconscious bodies of Hermione Granger and Bellatrix Lestrange lay, side by side, begging him to choose between them. i havent finished yet, so no spoilers please! She just wished that danger would stop stalking her at every turn.ORHermione Evans returns for her third year, uses time travel, passes out and wishes that the fifth years wouldn't keep causing problems. truth!" Narcissa Black however knows full well what has to be done to save her, her son, and both of her sisters. Libro realizado para la dinmica de 31 das de omegaverse de la pgina || WE LOVE DRACO TOP ||. Hermione stared down at the knife that almost threatened to run through her chest. It felt impossible. I thought your depiction of the hermione/bellatrix torture was done very wellit really gave me the chills at some points when you thoroughly described the extent of Bellatrix's cruelty and Hermione's reaction to it. It could actually be a thing that happens, purebloods having to marry half-bloods or wizards with non-magical parents in order to make peace after the war. The only thing she remembered clearly was the pain, the carving of skin and Bellatrix screaming to the heavens before the world disappeared like sand running through her fingers. Don't know where this will go or if I even will continue this lol but yeah James realizes that he is a she and Lily is nonbinary and likes women. Please consider turning it on! Still worth the read, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Bellatrix demanded, though Hermione knew that in the cavernous room, silent but for Hermione's sobs and Greyback's glee, she had heard the words. But when she spots a familiar little green-eyed wizard boy being mistreated by muggle relatives, she knows one thing for certainshes going to do her damndest to give little Harry Potter the happy childhood he deserves, even if it kills her. that cold look in its eye the emotion in it as trapped as the rest of the sparrow within its cage. She locks them in a room where they can't use magic and some how she has there wands. Bellatrix trying to get Draco to identify Harry When the group arrived at Malfoy Manor, they were greeted by a disdainful Narcissa Malfoy, who let them in and called her son Draco, who was home from Hogwarts for the Easter holidays, to identify the prisoners. This is a OS related to the One Shot, I wrote for Valentine's Day with the same title , , . Hermione's interrogation at Malfoy Manor in order for Bellatrix to find out if she really were in her vault at Gringotts. HOGWARTS ERA ***isolation by bex-chan: a classic. His frown is getting worse and worse, and his whole body is trembling. Said one of the other snatchers. Hopefully re-reading and fixing links that no longer work from older stories on sites such as dramione.org - RIP. copy!" tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. A move to a strange small town puts pressure on Bellatrix and Rodolphuss marriage. I had never been more terrified in my life. I cried. hp aesthetics: draco malfoy + hermione granger asromeo montague + juliet capulet. Big trouble. Hunting down Hermione Granger. It came from down below. She gave a cry and then the world almost blacked out as her head hit the hard marble. A schoolmate of her son's. Bellatrix spilled the location about Hufflepuff's cup. I havet stopped reading HP fan fiction, I merely have been broadening my horizons. It burned, it hurt, it ripped her insides apart, turned her skin inside out and back again, it was like acid ran through her veins and like every cell of her body turned into burning coal. Suddenly, her ears got pierced by a womans screech. Bellatrix shook with such rage, that even Lucius cowered before her. Bellatrix laid not far from Hermione her eyes were closed tightly as if she was in pain and her breathing was very shallow and irregular. She arched her back and Bellatrix released the curse a bit just to let her talk, but still feel the pain. Will she be able to convince Bellatrix of this? Hermione couldn t tell if it lasted for a minute or for an hour. Then she felt a blade on her throat. Notes: Written for @lyndaloyde, with invaluable commentary from @demcntor(now @tonvstvrk). I sobbed. Thank you so much! If you answer my questions truthfully, we can do this the easy way. Ron fought Greyback as well. Time passes, and storm She shook her head and stuttered: I dont know. She hardly even noticed the blow across the face Bellatrix gave her until her cheek started stinging. But Bellatrix squeezed Hermione's hips between her knees and pinned her down by putting her hands on Hermione's chest, the knife in one of them. Hermione cried out and staggered to the side, suprised and scared. Andromeda, well she gets roped into the misadventures by a combination of both Severus and Hermione. Hermione is lost, convinced she is coping in the most efficient way in the aftermath of the war. This was enough to wake Hermiones brain from her trance. A sharp pain shot up her forearm and Hermione screamed and turned to the side to see, what was happening, although she already knew. Please, as a couple more sobs escaped, she found herself out of breath. You've reached the end of published parts. You know when you sit and read online so much that you almost start to feel nauseous because you arent leaving the house and get dizzy from small font? At the start of the sixth year at Hogwarts, Dumbledore is found dead in his office. There is so much story behind the romance and that is what I adore the most. STOP! Bellatrix shouted and Hermiones breath stopped as she realised she was at the brink of life and death. The Dragon's Bride by Rizzle, Hermione and Draco find themselves naked, tattooed, and married after a drunken night of debauchery. I haven't forgotten and still do check for updates here and there :). hey! Crumbling into seconds. I think that will make for an interesting turn of events, and that there is a lot of potential to such a plot. He yanks it round and stares at himself. Harriet Potter with the help of Death kidnapped her brother and a few others from a different timelines. Theyre cordial with each other, but theres nothing more to it. It wasnt over. Bellatrix odia los bailes ridculos que organizan esas familias que tienen tanto oro que no saben cmo gastarlo. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. A few months into the Lestrange's Azkaban sentence, Amelia receives a letter from Bellatrix. Bellatrix lets go of Hermione and throws herself to the side. By some cruel twist of Fate, she was now stuck in 1968 where she only had her memories and books to keep her company and perhaps a broken girl who was cruelly taught obsession is love and was just as quickly bewitched by the brunette as the first time. I started to feel sick to my stomach as I was dragged to Malfoy Manor. Her voice in any form was like a spike running through her stomach. The snatcher stuttered. Im so sorry. The familiar voice spoke again. Language: English Words: 14,012 Chapters: 17 /17 53 Kudos: 646 Bookmarks: 54 Hits: 30028 Or, Hermione and Narcissa work together on a Ministry project. She yelled. Bellatrix screeched and dived aside and Hermione was left there, buried under the large metal construction and in the glass dust and shards. Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling and Steve Kloves/David Yates are the leaders and I would never dare stealing anything from them. All Im asking of you is to give it a try, he paused, tapping his fingers on his knee, and then added as an afterthought, Who knows, you might get even more than you bargain for. I have tried countless time (probably 3) over the last couple years to read this fic. When she was supposed to give an answer, her sobs grew in volume as panic seized her even more. Suddenly, her head started spinning. Please consider turning it on! Hermione Granger is the first Muggleborn Slytherin has no idea what is in store for her. It's been two years since the Battle of Hogwarts. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Hermione Evans has grown used to the hustle and bustle of life at Hogwarts. crimson, then violet, then brittle, bitter black around the edges. In order to protect her new lifestyle she is prepared to commit unspeakable atrocities. Petunia Evans has never been the favorite sister But in the summer of 1970, Petunia is the special one. Bellatrix told Lucius to take Hermione and hold her in case she came to while she was torturing me. The pulling at the roots of her hair suddenly stopped as though a time for her to answer was given. Hermione took a massive breath, although Bellatrix leaning on her rib cage made it rather difficult and tried to move herself a little to get free from the pain, because it was blocking her brain from thinking of a way out. If only they knew the secret to putting some more distance between them, was to close it altogheter. What she didnt want was a nice view at her wounded arm from this angle. Hell she just intends to make it out of Hogwarts alive. #voldemort. Thats why I rated this EE. Her forearm throbbed in agony. Oct 2014 Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange. She couldnt even hear Bellatrix say the incantation and her body was in terrible pain again. And- Bellatrix might like her, just a little bit, not that she would admit that to anyone. Contains torture. I hope you're going to like the second chapter, too! A tear rolled down her cheek and she started to lose consciousness. WIP. Im not about to let pride get in my way when an Azkaban sentence is on the line.. She had dabbled with women when she was at school but that was never on the cards for her because of her traditional parents and marriage contract with Lucius and the Malfoys. Tras salir de Azkaban, el Lord Oscuro encomienda a Bellatrix una importante misin. 2. Draco has realized he has certaincravings. You took your time and didn't rush through the torture, and was very thorough in effectively conveying Hermione's emotional transition as the time passed and torture worsened.I think this is where many other authors who have attempted to write a chilling recap of Hermione's torture went wrong. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (12), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling (1), Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Draco Malfoy (44), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Harry Potter Fanfictions I Wrote With My Sister, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling. I thought of returning there, though. Draco feeling down, thankfully his aunt is here to distract him from his worries. Chapter 1. happy crying reading! I personally love to read a good Bellatrix-Hermione torture fanficand yours was very strong. His frown is getting worse and worse, and his whole body is trembling. She would help mend the Black sisters if she could and she knew just who could help them. Another quick thought of Harry and Ron escaping Malfoy Manor and then she opened her eyes. by Close To Sanity 521K 9.3K 28 She resisted crying out in pain. Draco felt his throat go completely dry. That is the reason I decided to write my own. Headmistress McGonagall had already mourned her once favourite student. Bellatrix didnt give her any more time and still continued in the low, whispering voice: What else did you and your friends by that time, Hermione started freaking out, because she just realized, what exactly was going on. He even wants the well-dressed prefect Bellatrix to borrow handcuffs from Muggles on his wrist. We had 6 minutes for each one and a random generator picked out each couple for us. calm even. Bellatrix got down and got on top of her. It all starts out as a normal day for Draco, but then, Potions with the Gryffindors comes and everything starts to change when Snape pairs him with Hermione for their Polyjuice assignment. " Think, Cissy! La transicin no es tarea fcil, pero lo ser de algn modo si tiene un Draco a su lado. The daughter of Orion and Walburga Black. Two years before the birth of Sirius Black a little girl was welcomed into the Black family. The writing wasnt the greatest, I found it fast-paced. I got really into this fic because I love Nietzsche and kept thinking to myself, I relate to this. Actually feeling the leather around his throat is an entirely different thrill. linkffn(8310754), Hermione deals with the ramifications of her scar in the year following the final battle, Site: [fanfiction.net][140603615741208:site] | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 4 | Words: 21,280 | Reviews: 59 | Favs: 260 | Follows: 64 | Updated: 7/15/2012 | Published: 7/11/2012 | Status: Complete | id: 8310754 | Language: English | Genre: Angst/Drama | Characters: Harry P., Hermione G. | Download: [EPUB][140603615741208:epub] or [MOBI][140603615741208:mobi] [140603615741208:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [140603615741208:epub]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=8310754&source=ff&filetype=epub [140603615741208:mobi]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=8310754&source=ff&filetype=mobi, FanfictionBot1.4.0 | [[Usage][1]] | [[Changelog][2]] | [[Issues][3]] | [[GitHub][4]] | [[Contact][5]] [1]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Usage "How to use the bot" [2]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Changelog "What changed until now" [3]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/issues/ "Bugs? 2022-06-29 / Posted By : / uno chef in fattoria ribs / That knowledge didnt stop him. Mi madre me ha dicho que discutimos con quienes nos sentimos reflejados seal y tom un trapo para ayudarlo con el trabajo. Simple. Youre destined for me. Adems si hemos chocado es porque quizs somos parecidos, con personalidades similares volvi a fruncir sus hombros y comenz a lavar lo usado.Uhm, puede ser. I also found dramione reddit! https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7013476/1/Unity, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6198694/1/A-Bottle-of-Luck, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4793191/1/Silver-Eyes, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9484047/1/Bedfellows, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2338695/19/Love-s-Potion, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1754261/1/Impressions, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1483812/1/When-Enemies-Interact, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3144908/1/We-Learned-the-Sea, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/498082/1/Forced-Love, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7265368/1/I-Am-Hermione-Granger-Mate-of-Draco-Malfoy. A divorced traitor to the Death Eaters and a barely redeemed monster to the rest of Wizarding Britain, there are few people she trusts. For a split second, her sadistic look vanished. Bellatrix and Rodolphus are obsessed with Hermione. +. I've read a lot of Hermione/Bellatrix torture stories, but most of them just turned strange at some point and I stopped enjoying them. Press J to jump to the feed. . On Saturday I started reading it again and devoted so much time to it. Helloo I loved your angsty dramione recs and Im wondering if you ever continued itBut in case you didnt, Id be so so grateful for a couple more of those, the serpent, the witch, and the broom closet, an illustrated guide to torturing house-elves, i have gone at dusk through narrow streets, there were quite a few of these that i was liek??? Their past relationship looms large in the interrogation room. Pairing: Tom Marvolo Riddle/Hermione Granger, background Draco Malfoy/Hermione GrangerPrompt: Cheiloproclitic; being attracted to someones lips, based on a character study of sorts [here]. 208 guests All of that had to have such an effect on her that we never get to see because everything really picks up from that point. It looked they formed something. She blinked a few times to clear her vision and found out they stood out there in a single word: Mudblood. , , . , ! Some moments added. She caught her breath and heard a clicking noise of high heels behind her, getting closer. some of these are one-shots, others are novel-length, and most have mature themes - be sure to check the warnings! Draco is Veela, as is his father. I loved the idea of this story. ive been waiting for this ask!! (involves sexual trauma and recovery, but no scenes of sexual violence are depicted). And will she be able to break out of the path set down for herself, and choose to love instead? Someone interesting. That is until the day Narcissa finds mysterious bracelets in the attic of Malfoy Manor that shes cleaning out to be sold. Hermione tried to picture quickly, what could happen. But when a horrific event involving their students occurs, Hermione begins to wonder if maybe Narcissa hasn't changed as much as she'd like to believe. Hermione's Wand is an one-shot in which she still struggled with nightmares months after, but eventually decided to keep Bellatrix's wand as her trophy. Bellatrix's eyes glittered with happiness when she felt the thrill of torturing a mudblood. She couldnt figure out where she was. ), Leave the mudblood. Show more featured Hermione covered her ears and Ron held her tighter. PLEASE! she immediately scolded herself for begging. Then it struck her. , . She then yanked me by my hair and threw me to the cold, hard floor. Not knowing exactly, what was happening, was probably the worst and Bellatrix knew it. That was something I missed in the books/movie. But Bellatrix squeezed Hermiones hips between her knees and pinned her down by putting her hands on Hermiones chest, the knife in one of them. Bellatrix must have noticed the sword of Gryffindor peeking out of mybag because she went completely ballistic. You did a great job with the description of the torture and hermione's thought process. She heard the sound of battle around her. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (732), Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange (1716), Hermione Granger/Narcissa Black Malfoy (157), Hermione Granger/Andromeda Black Tonks (110), Hermione Granger & Bellatrix Black Lestrange (63), Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Narcissa Black Malfoy/Andromeda Black Tonks (57), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (232), Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, Original Black Family Characters (Harry Potter), Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Past Harry Potter/Daphne Greengrass - Freeform, Harry Potter is Obsessed with Draco Malfoy, Bellatrix Black Lestrange & Narcissa Black Malfoy & Andromeda Black Tonks, she's just much more unstable in this universe, Really what needs to happen is therapy but they dont have that at hogwarts, Hermione Granger & Bellatrix Black Lestrange, The power of love and gay!
Delaware State Police Arrests, City Of West Haven Human Resources, Vitamin E Preservative For Dog Treats, Articles B