Hardwood Floors, Dog & Cat Friendly Make sure not to trust them. This property has 2 units vacant and ready for immediate occupancy. Prices and availability are subject to change. 65 West Apartments has 3 shopping centers within 2.0 miles. Loft Apartments for Rent in Cincinnati,OH, Pet Friendly Apartments in Cincinnati,OH, Apartments in Cincinnati,OH with Utilities Included, Cheap Apartment Rentals in Cincinnati,OH, Income Restricted Apartments in Cincinnati,OH, Short Term Lease Apartments in Cincinnati,OH. This 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms Apartment is for sale on iproperty.com.my by Dingle Partners - Melbourne. Yes. . 1 Block to Campus - July/Aug 2023 - 6 Bedroom/2.5 Bath - 1 GIG Internet Included, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International. 65 West Apartments is within 12 minutes or 0.7 mile from University of Cincinnati. Message and data rates may apply. Dog & Cat Friendly This is a very dishonest company. First of all the front door of VP3 never works! Grill This property is at 65 West Mcmillan in Cincinnati, OH. The listing of rental units on this site is a service to local rental property owners and University of Cincinnati students, faculty, and staff. Lofts, Dog & Cat Friendly Dear User, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. The management can never answer your questions about broken utilities. Idk who needs to hear this but Headstart starts at 3yrs old and Kindgergarden is 5! 2 Months FREE $5746 is Net Effective rent. One of the worst mistakes I ever made was moving into this place. The zip code for 65 West Broadway, Long Beach is 11561. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. 65 west apartments address. Then when they finally decided to get it fixed they do it right in the middle of a day not letting any residents in or out for work or other activities without specific notice. I can track my upstairs neighbors footsteps with the TV at full volume. Ho Chi Minh Trail San Diego Death, Management is one of the biggest reasons I will not be returning in the fall of 2017 on top of the outragous rent. We follow COVID precautions including a COVID Leasing barrier with each and every resident and prospect in our leasing office. 1 Bedroom at 58 West 65th Street posted by Manhattan Dwelling Corp for $2,850 - Apartment Rental. Contact property manager for current availability, 0 A spacious 800 square feet apartment is available at a desperate sale price of Rs 65,00,000 which is quite affordable. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for 65 West Apartments locations in Landen, OH. Of course its right next to campus so I expected parties, but the walls, windows, ceiling, and doors let every little sound into your apartment. I would recommend Uptown to anyone looking to move to the Clifton area! That said, things are a little old, and things don't get replaced without calling or putting in maintenance requests. Or sign in if you already have an account. But if you are valuing safety at where you live you might have to reconsider. 65 west fufills all your wants if your a college student not looking to get sleep or focus. It also has a pretty convenient gym inside the complex that i really appreciate. It only goes to 60 degrees but feels like 80 degrees all the time. 2025 West Apartment Homes has 3 military bases within 74.5 miles, the nearest is Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Air Guard Station which is 10.4 miles away and a 19 minutes . Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Some of my emails concerning the apartment or my neighbors have gone un-replied many times forcing me to send multiple emails to finally get a response. " Roaches! Martin Luther King Shopping Center is 1.8 miles away. 8.9 mi, Florence, I can honestly say that Uptown Rents seeks to understand and put student needs at the forefront of their decisions more than anyone else. Tldr: nice place if u can get a secluded top floor corner otherwise id. I suspect misconduct. And if u dont pass you should be comfortable with music and noise.Read More. They provide safe, high quality living at a price significantly lower than it costs to live on campus. I had to have another package delivered which they didn't pay for at all!! This apartment community was built in 2011 and has 3 stories with 129 units. They have been quick to respond to any problems and are very accommodating. Grenadier Realty also is suing a Housing Court judge . Rental property owners are responsible for reporting information fairly and accurately, and University of Cincinnati and Off Campus Partners cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of such information. Address. However, if they are selected for more than one lottery, they will have to choose which waiting list they prefer. However, it's safe with gates and security cameras, Pros: great location close to UCs campus and a lot of bars/restaurants. We are located within walking distance of Arizona State University, Tempe . My experience with Uptown was very unpleasant. Saturday: 10am - 4pm. People tend to check in during these times: Created by Gregorov P.4 items 1 follower. A fully gated community of 1, 2 and 4 bedroom apartments. I attempted meetings with management and no one could find the time to meet with me, thus confirming that they do not care about their tenants. 809 Dozer Drive, West Jefferson, OH 43162. Clubhouse Housing near the University of Cincinnati and Xavier, Housing in Greater Cincinnati and Northern KY. Leasing for the 2023- 2024 school year is underway! All dimensions are approximate. Clifton is just north of the 90-acre Burnet Woods Park and the University of Cincinnati campus. It is extremely over priced for what they are offering you and they can never give you a specific time frame for any repairs. Controlled Access I am not the person to write reviews on anything, but I wouldn't want anyone to live in the conditions that my roommates and I have lived in the last year. New and clean. Don't live in VIEWS ON VINE if you want to be terrified 3 times a month by the fire alarm going off. Be the first to add a review on this property. Request a tour ground floor next to one of the many entry/exit gates which slams shut (no matter how gently you try to close it) and sends vibrations through my entire apartment. They also can't seem to keep the front door in working order because it has broken 3 times in the last month. Box #985 114 John Street New York, NY 10038 Camden Tempe West offers a variety of spacious and contemporary studio, one, and two-bedroom apartment homes in an ideal location. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Main Menu I got my apartment after I got out of military training in July and needed to find somewhere to live last minute. For the money it costs the headaches should be minimal but between the pregames, arguments in hallways ( people cant stay in the privacy of their own homes for some reason, and general trash environment youd swear you were in a dorm. It is also near Univ. When you have a craving for something sweet or savory, head on over to the Clifton Gaslight District for every kind of cuisine imaginable. Gated community. $54, Assigned Parking 65 West Apartments is an apartment community located in Hamilton County and the 45219 ZIP Code. -WWCo Management, Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Phoenix, As a person who has lived at an uptown rent property for about a year now (2410 Ohio ave) I feel a lot better As a person who has lived at an uptown rent property for about a year now (2410 Ohio ave) I feel a lot better reading these bad reviews because it is exactly how my experience has been with them. Hello, Living here for two years, we have switched property managers at least 3 times making it very confusing on who to contact when we have a problem. what does it mean when blood tests show inflammation? I suggest no one rent from Uptown Rentals unless you have the time to spend a couple hours a day battling unreasonable fees and the constitution to live in an unsafe environment. Recreational activities near 65 West Apartments are plentiful. Northwood Park 1540 West 10th Street is an apartment building with 2 floorplans, and 3 bedrooms units available. You must be signed in or create an account to email this property. 1307 W. Lincoln Highway DeKalb, IL 60115. The 65 W McMillan St location in the Clifton neighborhood of Cincinnati has much to offer its residents. Please contact Bryan Lewright @ 512-240-2649 (blewright@texcenrealty.com) for qualification criteria and . They try to make you renew your lease 3 months after You pay a lot for not very much and the management is rude. Would I live here again? Gated community. In addition to its active art scene, the neighborhood is encompassing of Mount Storm Park, Edgewood Grove Park, and the Cincinnati State Technical and Community College. For . All dimensions are approximate. 201 Wf Nkomo Street, Pretoria West, Pretoria. Gated community. Clubhouse 1 Bedroom Apartment NEW YORK NY MPV42801089 - *10 West 65th is the new benchmark in Lincoln Square. 1 Bed. Sunday: 12pm - 4pm They do not fix things after maintenance requests and leave slips in the apartment saying it is fixed. If you're in a pinch, they will provide you a place to live. Washer dryer in the apartment. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. View Two Bedroom One Bath Floor Plan Details, View Two Bedroom Two Bath Floor Plan Details, Courtyard Views available in select units, Languages: Living in Clifton provides easy access to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International, located just 28 minutes from 65 West Apartments. Controlled Access, Dog & Cat Friendly Poor maintenance who don't help any and get nothing done. There were also dead millipedes about the apartment which I had to clean up. Controlled Access ft. Uptown rentals words on paper do not mean very much, actions speak louder than words and their actions barley mumble. EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITYSUPERVISED BY THE NYC DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING PRESERVATION AND DEVELOPMENT, Eric Adams, Mayor Adolfo Carrin, Commissioner www.nyc.gov/hpd, You can apply to a lottery online through Mitchell-Lama Connect. Lincolnshire West lets you enjoy campus life, tap into the social network and when needed for studying, provides you with the quiet lifestyle you deserve. The professional leasing staff is eager to show off our wonderful community. Pool Failure to comply will result in the disqualification of both applicants. Tldr: nice place if u can get a secluded top floor corner otherwise. Overall, I give this place a 2/5. Just seems as if they are very inconsiderate and make everything inconvenient for the money you pay. Max 2. Although they are timely on the requests, the work done is constant band-aiding problems rather than having a professional come in to fix the plumbing issues or other issues within the apartment. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. . 65 West St is an apartment community located in Hampden County and the 01013 ZIP Code. Controlled Access Blog. Rude neighbors! Displayed square footage is approximate. University of Cincinnati and Off Campus Partners expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any problems that may arise with regard to such property or rental units or with regard to disputes between landlords and tenants concerning such property or rental units. Transportation options available in Phoenix include 19th Ave/Camelback, located 1.7 miles from 2025 West Apartment Homes. * Rates subject to change. We would like to address your concerns and accusations, as we have done so in our office as well. I Hope you don't make the same mistake I have! Our Garden-Style community will welcome you with our array of amenities that include two resort-style pools, an outdoor BBQ kitchen area with seating . Living at Jefferson House (owned by Uptown) has been a huge hassle. {{^rating}} Smaller for some of the other apartments in the area and more expensive. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Cincinnati, 65 West has 1 bedroom units available starting at $1,125 and 2 bedroom units available starting at $1,599. Good appliances and modern feel. Shopping opportunities abound near Midtown Phoenix as well, with retail destinations like Camelback Colonnade and Biltmore Fashion Park situated within close proximity. For more than 35 years, Uptown Rental Properties has established a legacy of unsurpassed customer service and operational excellence in the management of apartment and student housing communities throughout Cincinnati, OH. $1,250-$2,175 Given that the complex has several security cameras, they were able to track which resident it was. What's the square footage of the available units? Similar nearby buildings include 212 West 95th Street, 235 West 75th Street and 60 Riverside Boulevard. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience at 2025 West Apartment Homes. Business Center The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. The property manager of Euclid square is very competent, listens, and is friendly. . They also are upgrading the elevator in the building which was supposed to take 6 weeks. Worst service and worst people you will ever have to deal with and they only get away with it because they own most of the properties that are close to campus and are newer. The property is Semi-Furnished and comes with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 parking slot, making it ideal for a family. 22% more per month. 1.5. Housing in Greater Cincinnati, Northern KY, and FL, Student Apartments Near the University of Cincinnati, Apartments in Greater Cincinnati and Northern KY. Smaller for some of the other apartments in the area and more expensive. Extras include a 24-hr doorman, concierge, central laundry and storage. $1,664-$3,434 Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Hello, 65 West Apartments is located in the 45219 Zip code of Cincinnati, OH. Strip Center at 343-345 Calhoun St is 0.4 miles away, and Strip Center at 2728 Vine St is within a 12 minutes walk. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. We have communicated with the actual leaseholder on the lease, and any concerns between them and us have been resolved. 65 Park Terrace West, #4F - 2 Bed Apt for Rent for $2,375. Fitness Center Staff is awful and unresponsive. Smaller for some of the other apartments in the area and more expensive. See apartments for rent at 65 West Moler Street - E in Columbus, OH on Zillow.com. Floor plans starting at $2995. The only good thing about Uptown is the maintenance crew. The upper management has been horrific to work with. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. AZ And if u dont pass you should be comfortable with music and noise.
Farm Neck Tennis, Julian Looman Height And Weight, Articles OTHER