W Thunderbird Rd & N 35th Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85053 . Phoenix, AZ Age 40s Location Phoenix, AZ Monitor. Once you are a resident you fill find that the facade will wear away and the apartment's real problems will emerge. The Element Deer Valley Management Team. Please try another or click, By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's. Apartment homes contain contemporary architectural elements, as well as conveniently placed full-size washer and dryer units, modern appliances, and energy efficient, oversized windows. Zoning. This is the ideal spot to live in in North Phoenix! How many residential units does this building have? Great customer service and a wonderful community! View photos, public assessor data, maps and county tax information. Property Details. The staff are very helpful and informative. Make sure you check out the appartment not the show room. 358005. When was Element Deer Valley - 19920 North 23rd Avenue, Phoenix last sold? Locate me. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Phoenix? Your Element Deer Valley Management Team. I do love the floorplan of my apt, and was glad to find a studio with a washer/dryer in it. Now imagine coming home at 10 pm not being able to find a parking spot and then finding 7-10 spots taken with 1 bike it it? If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Name: Margaret M Chase, Phone number: (623) 249-7802, State: AZ, City: Phoenix, Zip Code: 85027 and more information Thank you again, Deborah. Name: Edward W Haley, Phone number: (209) 835-4725, State: AZ, City: Phoenix, Zip Code: 85027 and more information A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Office staff isn't knowledgeable in the least, impossible to reach by phone, and never follows up with residents after a problem occurs. NYC-based boutique law firmPardalis &Nohavickabrings the latest legal updates from the world ofreal estate. Last Sold Price (Jul 2018) $94.5 M. Year Built 2004. View photos, public assessor data, maps and county tax information. The full address for this home is 19920 North 23rd Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona 85027. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. It was such a great event that we even had 140 attendees. Maintenance: You need to have insurance because the water heaters here tend to rupture. Laveen Litchfield Park Morristown Peoria Sun City Tolleson Tonopah Waddell Wittmann Youngtown Surprise Sun City West Wickenburg Mayer Business Info store Address 19920 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ 85027 Your Element Deer Valley Management Team. Sincerely, Were working on getting current and accurate fire risk information. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-613-1303. Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. 19920 N 23rd Ave APT 1142M, Phoenix, AZ 85027 | Zillow Skip main navigation Buy Rent Sell Home Loans Agent finder Manage Rentals Advertise Help Sign in For Sale By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. 19920 N 23rd Ave #1142M is in the Deer Valley neighborhood in Phoenix, AZ and in ZIP code 85027. View information about 1920 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027. Element Deer Valley is a great community of apartments located in Phoenix. We take resident feedback very seriously. Please, for your own sake dont live here. Element Deer Valley is an apartment community located in Maricopa County and the 85027 ZIP Code. Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. Do not sell or share my personal information. Building Type Apartment House (5+ Units) We would like to get some more details about your experience with us regarding other concerns you have to ensure that all of your items have been addressed and resolved to your satisfaction. It is located in Phoenix. They slid in the valet trash that I NEVER use, but pay for. It is located in Phoenix. If I could give no stars, I would. 19601 N 27Th Ave, Phoenix, AZ. See if the property is available for sale or lease. Apartment homes contain contemporary architectural elements, as well as conveniently placed full-size washer and dryer units, modern appliances, and energy efficient, oversized windows. I started off with several broken appliances. View information about 2126 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027. Website Take me there. Please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can do for you throughout your stay. 0.65 AC Lot. Be in your own element, and connect with the convenience of Element Deer Valley during your own personal tour. 18380 sq. Sincerely, I love the complex, its always clean, and maintained. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. The staff are completely rude and unprofessional. Sincerely, Sincerely, Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience. ADDITIONAL LINKS Then i started having problem with roaches , got pest control guys to get rid of them but those nuclear explosion-proof bugs always came back. This property has studios to four bedrooms starting at $1,355/mo. Please know the office is always available to take your call and it is our duty to work with you to resolve any issues you may have. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. 19920 N 23rd Ave #2100M, Phoenix, AZ 85027 Maricopa County (Apr 2015 - Apr 2021) PO Box 278, Monroe, IA 50170 Jasper County (Jan 2006 - Aug 2019) 609 W Washington, Monroe, IA 50170 Jasper County (Jan 2007 - Jun 2019) 2929 W Yorkshire Dr #1033, Phoenix, AZ 85027 Maricopa County (Jan 2007 - Aug 2017) 8216 80th Ave, Agency, IA 52530 Wapello County Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Air Guard Station. Bike Score, Passwords is too common or does not have at least 8 characters. Address(131) Phone(54) Email(12) Social Media(6). It was terrible. If this is luxury. We're very sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your experience. Near Me Notary Publics Near Me Service Offerings in Phoenix Adoptions Document Notarization Affidavit Notarization Copy Certification Vehicle Title Transfer Notarization Frequently Asked Questions about DC Notary Services What forms of payment are accepted? Last assessment was made in 2015 and makes $2.9M. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. 19920 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ 85027-7444 Property Detail Report The home stands at 19920 23rd Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona. This building has 396 residential unit (s). There are also plenty of retail, dining, and entertainment options in the vicinity, specifically with Deer Valley Town Center, Shops at Norterra, and Desert Ridge Marketplace close by. Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a wonderful positive experience! Recently had to have an inspection for beg bugs because someone got them in our building. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Track this homes value and nearby sales activity. Homes for Sale Near 19920 N 23rd Ave #1142M. I would NEVER recommend anyone to live here. It's a nice gated community in North Phoenix with easy access to both the 101 and 17 highways. A large part of that involves keeping the grounds clean. The living environment is very reserved and quiet. Grocery. They are differentiated by side "M" and side "C" however these letters appear nowhere on the complex, so most of the time my mail/packages were getting delivered to the wrong address. The Team at Element Deer Valley values your feedback and wants to address your concerns to ensure a positive outcome. Great staff and good people overall. The Element Deer Valley Management Team. Address 19920 N 23Rd Ave CBSA Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale, AZ Subdivision Name Canyons APN/Parcel ID 209-16-020 Legal Description CANYONS MCR 702-41 Land Use Apartment County Maricopa Zoning X State Arizona Flood Zone 04013C1290L Lot # 1 Tax Year 2021 Lot Size 8.538 Assessed Year 2022 Submarket Deer Valley Census 6165002005 Market Phoenix TOTAL SQ FT Management has not been in anyway helpful about that or Much of anything for that matter. 19920 N 23rd Ave, a other home located in the Canyons neighborhood of Phoenix, AZ has 0 beds, 0 baths, and is 377,205 square feet. The staff acted annoyed with me and it looked like every resident I saw come in. If you have questions or feedback about this data, get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com. Element Deer Valley has 3 military bases within 84.5 miles, the nearest is Luke Air Force Base which is 21.5 miles away and a 29 minutes . You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. Good News! See all recently sold homes in 85027. We want you to love where you live and look forward to having you as a happy resident for years to come. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 19920 N 23rd Ave, Unit 2058, Phoenix, AZ 85027. Subject to omissions, prior sale or rental, change or withdrawal without notice. We are paying for gas yet nothing runs on gas. 8.538 AC. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Here's the assessment & property tax history for 19920 North 23rd Avenue, Phoenix, including the evolution of the total tax rate and corresponding property tax. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). We want residences to take pride in their community and the surrounding area. As we have communicated, there was missing information on the original address and the corporate office was unable to send the check because of this. Element At Deer Valley, 19940 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA. Log out. Phoenix, AZ 85009 Contact for more information on pet policy. Sincerely, We look forward to the opportunity to rectify your situation by coming up with a better solution. for 19920 N 23rd Ave, Last sold on July 26, 2018 for $94,525,000, Home details and zoning from local records, Walkability, biking, nearby amenities near 19920 N 23rd Ave, 7320 E Belleview St, Scottsdale, AZ 85257. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. We'd like the opportunity to speak with you personally so we can ensure a better experience moving forward, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us at deervalley@waterton.com or (623) 263-3714 at your earliest convenience. You can call the office about the noise but it apparently does nothing. R4A. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Phoenix? 19920 N 23Rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ. Have a great evening! View Cell Phone Number View Background Report. More. PROS:?? The last sale price for Element Deer Valley - 19920 North 23rd Avenue, Phoenix was $94,525,000. See if the property is available for sale or lease. Monday & Tuesday, 9am - 6pm Work orders are processed efficiently and attended to quickly! Fire Station Locations and Apparatus The Phoenix Fire Department is one of the busiest fire departments in the United States. They are changing over to new management though, and I am seeing improvements. See if the property is available for sale or lease. Janet Thames found in South Carolina, California, Texas and 19 other states. please register. This building has 396 residential unit(s). Living Area 377,205 sqft. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. It has a lot of potential. I currently don't have any problems within my unit. Element at Deer Valley is a great community! Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. 8.538 AC . Just saying. 19920 N 23rd Ave Unit 3051, Phoenix AZ 85027 17 FREE public property records found associated with this address. We're happy we could make your first apartment experience amazing! 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. 2 bd 1 ba 768 sqft. Jefferson/ 1st Ave. 2.65 miles. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. I have never been denied at a complex ever! Everything from broken bottles and animal feces every 50 feet to used dirty needles litters these apartments. Address. Life gets messy - we're here to help. But i think those roaches are more polite than the management folks. Total Sq Ft. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Homes for Rent Near 19920 N 23rd Ave #1142M, Off Market Homes Near 19920 N 23rd Ave #1142M, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. We hear every step upstairs neighbors take. Element Deer Valley has rental units ranging from 458-1166 sq ft starting at $1350. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Management told me to handle this all on my own for any issues concerning address related issues when it was their structure that caused all this. The apartments are nice inside and out. To help us manage this we have recently started using Valet Waste door to door trash service. See all available an apartment apartments for rent at Element Deer Valley in Phoenix, AZ. Sincerely, Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Element Deer Valley. There are abundant outdoor recreational opportunities in Deer Valley because of its proximity to several natural attractions like Deem Hills and Cave Buttes, both known for scenic hiking and mountain biking trails. Looking to Make Element Deer Valley Your Home? There are no reviews for this property. Please let our office know if you need anything! This is a great first home! In addition, search the neighborhood to find your neighbors' names, phone numbers, and addresses. We found 1 individual connected to 19920 N 23rd Ave Apt 2104, Phoenix AZ 85027. View photos, public assessor data, maps and county tax information. As we do try to help each of those with the best of our ability sometimes the fair housing laws hold us back from doing what we would like to. Thank you for sharing your review with us. Phoenix, Arizona, 85027. This property has approximately 377,206 sqft of floor space. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer.
Yang Lagi Viral Di Media Sosial 2021, Thyroid Stomach Bloating, Stillgelegter Flugplatz Autofahren, Articles OTHER